Our facility was designed by a highly experienced moderator, so every aspect of the facility maximizes moderator comfort and efficiency. And clients tell us their space is pretty comfy, too.
- Sturdy, height adjustable easel with new markers provided at the start of each group.
- Use of Post-It chartpads to allow easy pull-and-stick capability anywhere in the room.
- Presentation rails are positioned higher than typical to provide a clear line of sight for all respondents, regardless of their placement at the table.
- Wired and wireless Internet access.
- 2-foot insulation blanket in the ceiling, insulated walls, and double-glass mirror maximizes soundproofing between viewing room and participant room.
- Thermostat located within reach of the moderator runs independently from viewing room, providing optimal temperature for participant room without impacting comfort of clients.
- 2-tiered lighting with dimming provides brightness of fluorescents with warmth of incandescents.
- Incandescents provide additional “spotlighting” on concepts presented via perimeter railing.
- Use of incandescents alone with dimmer provide reduced lighting when using LCD projector for presentations or web site evaluations.
- Leather seating to maintain upscale, clean environment.
- Swivel and height adjustment for all respondents increases respondent comfort, relaxation, and ability to easily reposition to view concepts, video, etc. stationed anywhere in the room.